I love to cook and bake.
And although I’m trying to lose weight, I do not eat totally clean.
For the most part I weigh out and measure what I eat.
Weight loss is a combination of eating healthy (sugars & unhealthy foods in moderation), portion control*, and exercise**.
*Many people do not control their portions (i.e. UP-sizing fast food orders, not weighing/measuring food, etc.) and in doing so gain weight.
**Lack of or less physical activity contributes to that as well.
Many recipes that I enjoy use creamy, buttery, cheesy ingredients. As I said before, and I stand by my words, weight loss boils down to what you eat (some in moderation), portion control, and exercise.
I have lost weight without eating clean.
So, without further adeu…
Recipe Quick Find:
- Deep Fried Calamari Rings
- Tropical Paradise in a Glass
- Making Your Own Pop (Soda)
- xCraftyChickx’s AntiPasto Pasta Salad
- xCraftyChickx’s Queso Chicken & Rice Skillet
- Creamed Eggs
- xCraftyChickx’s Bean with Ham Soup
- Momma’s Kickin’ Chicken Noodles
- Creamy Cheesy Mexican Chicken w/ Onions & Peppers over Rice
- Homemade Lasagna Skillet